Recovering deleted email or calendar items (Outlook 2013)
Within 30 days of deletion
Use Outlook's Recover Deleted Items option to restore deleted items.
- Select the Deleted Items folder.
- Ensure the item(s) you're looking for are not in the Deleted Items folder.
- Select the Folder ribbon tab > Recover Deleted Items.
- Select the items you want to restore and click Recover Selected Items.
- The items will be recovered to the Deleted Items folder.
If the item cannot be found (within 44 days of deletion)
1. If it is within 44 days of deletion, contact the IT Service Desk to request a Deleted Item Discovery Search.
2. If it is 44 days after deletion, mail and calendar items cannot be restored.
These options will only restore the selected mail/calendar item. They will not restore the folder structure containing the items. You will need to manually recreate your folder structure, if required.