How to reactivate your Office 2013 license off-campus
This guide is for Deakin Desktop-managed workstations only
. If a Deakin-managed workstation running Office 2013 is not connected to the network for more than 180 days, the Office license will expire. If you cannot establish a connection to the Deakin network using Junos Pulse, you will need to purchase a copy of Office for a nominal cost.
Reactivating your license
1. Establish a connection to the Deakin network using Junos Pulse.
2. Click the Windows start button and type cmd in the search bar.
3. Right click on the cmd.exe icon, then click Run as administrator.
4. Enter your Deakin username and password at the User Account Control prompt.
4. A cmd window will open, and you will be presented with C:\Windows\system32>
5. Type (or copy/paste) the text: cd "\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15" then press enter.
6. Now type (or copy/paste) the text: cscript ospp.vbs /act then press enter.
7. If Office is successfully activated, you will see the following output. You can now close the cmd window.