How to configure Lync 2013 for Android
Note: Lync 2013 is currently not compatible with non-3G-enabled Android tablets.
How to install Lync 2013
- Go to Google Play.
- Search for Lync, and select Lync 2013.
- Select Lync 2013 from the search results.
- Select Install > Accept.
How to configure Lync 2013
- Open the Lync 2013 app.
- Select OK > Accept.
- Enter your full Deakin email address and password and select Sign In.
Select whether you would like for VoIP to run using your data connection and select Next.
Enter your mobile number and select Next.
Select whether you want to sync your contacts and select Next.
Review the information on the following screen and select Done.
- Staff - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student - email@example.com