How to configure Lync 2013 for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
Note: Your iPhone/iPad must have at least iOS 6 installed. iPhone 1 and 2, and iPad 1 are not compatible. Instructions for updating iOS on your Apple mobile device can be found on the Apple website.
How to install Lync 2013
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for Lync.
- Select Lync 2013 for iPad or Lync 2013 for iPhone.
- Select Get > Install. If you have previously installed Lync, a downward arrow inside a cloud will appear in place of the get button.
How to configure Lync 2013
- Open the Lync 2013 app.
- Select Sign In.
- Enter your full Deakin email address and password and select Sign In.
- Staff - email@example.com
- Student - firstname.lastname@example.org
Optional: Show advanced options: DU\username