Change your password using the Deakin website
Note: Each time you change your Deakin password, you will also need to update the password for the Deakin services you have on your mobile device(s) (for example: email, wi-fi). If you don't update your details, your account may be locked, as your mobile devices will continually try and use your old password. Please close Outlook prior to changing your password for the same reason.
1. Go to the Deakin change password web page.
2. Enter your Deakin username and current password.
3. Select whether you would like to choose your own password or have one chosen for you.
- If you chose to create your own password, enter it in the new password and confirm password fields.
4. Click Change password.
5. You will be prompted with a message stating the outcome of the password change, and if unsuccessful, should provide you with some indication as to why this is the case.