How to install Lync 2011 on a non-Deakin Mac
Installation of the Lync client
1. Go to the Lync download page in the Microsoft Download Center
2. Click Download.
3. Click Save File.
4. Open your Downloads folder, and click the lync_14.x.x_x.dmg to mount it.
5. Double click the Lync installer icon.
7. Review the license terms and click
9. Click Install - enter your local computer password, then click
Signing in to Lync
1. Open the Lync application - accept the Licence Agreement.
2. Enter your full Deakin email address;
- Staff - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student - email@example.com
3. Under User ID, enter your Deakin username as "du\username".
4. Enter your Deakin password.
5. Click Sign In.