Download and install Lync your personal computer (Mac)
Install the Lync app
1. Download Lync from the Microsoft Download Center.
2. Open your Downloads folder, and click the lync_mac.dmg to mount it.
3. Double click the Lync installer icon.
4. Click Continue.
5. Review the license terms and click Continue.
6. Click Agree.
7. Click Install - enter your local computer password, then click Install Software.
8. Click Close.
Sign in to Lync
1. Open the Lync application - accept the Licence Agreement.
2. Enter your full Deakin email address;
- Staff - email@example.com
- Student - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Under User ID, enter your Deakin username as "du\username".
4. Enter your Deakin password.
5. Click Sign In.