Connecting to Wi-Fi (eduroam) on Mac OS X
Note: Deakin computers are pre-configured with eduroam wireless access, this article is for non-Deakin computers only.
1. Click on the
icon in the menu bar. If Wi-Fi is off, click Turn Wi-Fi On
2. Click on Deakin Setup.
3. Click JoinNow.
4. A web browser will open, and the SecureW2_JoinNow.dmg setup file will download to your specified downloads folder.
5. Open your downloads folder, and double click the SecureW2_JoinNow.dmg setup file to mount it.
6. Double click the SecureW2 JoinNow application.
7. Click Open.
8. Enter your Deakin Username and Password. Click Next.
9. Enter the local account password in order to make a settings change.
10. The application will run through a configuration process - Click Done. You are now connected to Deakin eduroam.