How can I request an 'other' account to have the ability to print?
An 'other' account - also known as a 'generic' or 'service' account - is not associated with a Deakin staff member and therefore does not have the ability to print using the Print@Deakin service. In some cases, 'other' accounts will require the ability to print.
For an 'other' account to be setup for printing purposes, a request must be submitted, and an associated budget account code must be provided.
1. Open the other account printing request form, and complete the following fields:
- The 'other' account name
- The Faculty or Portfolio area the other account belong to
- The account code the printing is to be charged to. NOTE: the natural account code is 6457.
- Delegated user(s)
- An acknowledgement that you are authorised to arrange delegated printing for the nominated account, and have delegated authority to charge to the submitted account code.
2. A service request will be automatically raised. You will receive a confirmation of this via your Deakin email account, and a Service Desk staff member will process the change at their earliest opportunity.
Note: This request must be submitted by a staff member with budgetary authority on the nominated account.