Establishing a secure (VPN) connection to Deakin using Junos Pulse (Android)
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Search for Junos Pulse and install.
- Open Junos Pulse, and accept the end user license agreement.
- Select the Add Connection button.
- Name the connection: Deakin Secure Access.
- In the address field, enter: secureaccess.deakin.edu.au.
- Enter your Deakin username.
- Untick the Uses certificates checkbox.
- Ignore the Realm and Role fields.
- Select Create Connection.
- Select the connect button to initiate a secure connection.
- Enter your Deakin username and password, and select Sign In. You are now securely connected to the Deakin network. The active connection is shown at the bottom of the screen.
Tip: If you wish, you can close the Junos Pulse window and your connection will remain active.
To close your secure connection, click Disconnect in the Junos Pulse connections window.