Establishing a secure (VPN) connection to Deakin using Junos Pulse (iPad/iPhone)
1. Launch the App Store.
2. Search for Junos Pulse and install it.
3. Open Junos Pulse, and accept the end user license agreement.
4. Tap Enable to enable the Junos Pulse client.
5. Tap the Add Connection button;
- In the Name field, name the connection: Deakin Secure Access.
- In the URL field enter: secureaccess.deakin.edu.au.
- In the Username field enter: your Deakin username.
- In the Authentication field select: Password.
- Leave the Realm and Role fields blank.
6. Tap the Connect button to initiate a secure connection.
7. Enter your Deakin Username and Password, and select Sign In.
A green tick will appear in the Deakin Secure Access field. This indicates an active and secure connection. Your connection will remain active if you close the Junos Pulse connections window.
To disconnect the session
To close your secure connection, click Disconnect in the Junos Pulse connections window.