Add an email signature to Outlook 2016 (Mac)
Staff email signatures must comply with Deakin Style Guide requirements. It is recommended that you use the Deakin email signature template.
Create the signature
- Click the Outlook menu > Preferences
- Click Signatures.
- Click + to add a new signature, or select an existing one.
- Copy and paste the content of the template into the signature.
- Make adjustments to your contact details as required, using the editor.
Managing your signatures
- To change the name of the signature, click on it twice.
- Click Default signatures to specify which signature is to be applied to any accounts configured within Outlook.
- Click on the current setting in the Default signature column, and select your preference from the pop-up menu.
- Click OK.
More information on creating and editing signatures is available in the Microsoft article: Create and insert a signature in Oulook 2016 for Mac.