Add an email signature to Outlook (Windows)
Staff email signatures must comply with Deakin Style Guide requirements. It is recommended that you use the Deakin email signature template.
On your own computer
Follow Microsoft's create an email signature in Outlook guide using the Deakin email signature template.
On a Deakin managed computer
Deakin staff using a Deakin Desktop workstation can install the Deakin standard email signature from the Software Center.
The information used to create your Deakin email signature is populated from the employment information managed by Human Resources.
- Click the Windows Start button icon.
- Scroll down to S in the alphabetical list, then click Software Center or start typing the word center into the Start menu's Search box then click Software Center .
- Click Mail Signature for Outlook in the Software Center.
If you have trouble finding it, type the word signature into the Search box in the top right corner.
- Click the Install button.
- When complete, close and relaunch Outlook. You should now have a Deakin University email signature.