Reset your forgotten Deakin Staff password
How do I reset my password?
- On any device go to the Reset forgotten password website.
- Select Staff.
- Enter your Staff ID1 and Date of Birth and select submit.
- Select and type in either your Mobile Number2 or Email address2 to send the verification code to.
- Enter the verification code and select Submit.
- Enter your new password and then again to verify and select Set Password.
The password will now be reset (assuming the nominated password complies with the password requirements.)
1 Your staff ID is displayed on your Deakin Staff card. If this is not available, or if your ID is unknown, please contact your supervisor.
My phone or international-email is not registered in Deakin People or is incorrect.
My account is locked
- If you have not changed your password for 180 days you have a four week window to reset your password.
- If you have not reset your password in the 180 days + four weeks then your account will lock to prevent unauthorised access.
- If your account is locked you will need to contact the service desk to have it unlocked. This process requires you to verify your identity.
- The unlock then takes up to 2 hours to process through the system, at which point you can reset your password using the use the Reset forgotten password website.