Enable Echo360 Flash Player
This article outlines the steps needed to resolve messages similar to "Adobe Flash Player is required to view this content" when playing back an echo recording.
- If you encounter a message such as "Adobe Flash Player 9.0 or above is required to view this content."
- Click the padlock Icon to the left of the Website URL
- Select Flash from the drop down menu
- Select "Always allow on this site"
- reload the page
- Open the view menu in Safari
- Select reload page with Plug-Ins option.
- The Echo recording will play as intended.
Edge Windows 10
- From the "Adobe Flash content was blocked" popup
- Ensure you are on the "echosystem.deakin.edu.au" website and select "Always allow"
- Ensure you are on the website "echosystem.deakin.edu.au"
- Select Activate Flash
- Select "Always Allow" from the pop-up.
If you encounter any issues pleas contact the IT Service Desk
Safari team blog post regarding these changes
Microsoft edge team blog post regarding these changes
Google Chrome Help article to Flash isn't working
Firefox Help article Adobe Flash Click to play
Adobe Help article Enable Flash Player